About our sites
ErinoakKids provides services from four locations — three main sites located in Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton, and a fourth satellite location in Orangeville.
Our three main sites recently opened in January of 2018, and offer the following features:
- Welcoming, accessible spaces, built to meet the treatment and therapy needs of children with disabilities and special needs
- Accessible playgrounds (open seasonally)
- Outdoor areas for therapy (open seasonally)
- Snoezelen rooms (a multisensory room which uses gentle vibrations, tactile sensations, lighting effects and music to help reduce anxiety and aggression)
- Full range of medical and therapy services
- 26-bed regional respite centre, including The Brannon Family Aspen Lodge and The Birch Lodge at The Giampaolo Foundation Clinical Site (Brampton site only), and a
- Warm-water therapy pool (Brampton site only).
The sites are also:
View photos of our sites here!
- Fully accessible by public transportation
- Built to LEED Silver standards to ensure sustainability (pending certification), and
- Contain green roofs to manage our own storm water and maximize outdoor space
Did you know?
Did you know that by age four, children will have heard 46 million words?
Read about Infant Hearing Services