About our sites
ErinoakKids provides services from four locations — three main sites located in Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton, and a fourth satellite location in Orangeville.
Our three main sites recently opened in January of 2018, and offer the following features:
- Welcoming, accessible spaces, built to meet the treatment and therapy needs of children with disabilities and special needs
- Accessible playgrounds (open seasonally)
- Outdoor areas for therapy (open seasonally)
- Snoezelen rooms (a multisensory room which uses gentle vibrations, tactile sensations, lighting effects and music to help reduce anxiety and aggression)
- Full range of medical and therapy services
- 26-bed regional respite centre, including The Brannon Family Aspen Lodge and The Birch Lodge at The Giampaolo Foundation Clinical Site (Brampton site only), and a
- Warm-water therapy pool (Brampton site only).
The sites are also:
View photos of our sites here!
- Fully accessible by public transportation
- Built to LEED Silver standards to ensure sustainability (pending certification), and
- Contain green roofs to manage our own storm water and maximize outdoor space
Did you know?
Did you know that a fetus can access sound from the 25th week of pregnancy?
Read about Infant Hearing Screening