Music 4 Life
Music 4 Life is a private practice that offers music therapy, music education and music recreation programs at ErinoakKids locations in Mississauga, Brampton and Halton. Programs specialize in using music to engage, motivate and practice life skills in a creative, exciting, and comfortable environment. Individuals and groups enjoy singing, moving, playing instruments, listening to music, and even improvising and composition!
Participation in a music program can facilitate and develop:
- Attention span
- Listening skills and cooperation
- Social skills, sense of accomplishment and belonging
- Confidence and self-esteem while reducing anxiety
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Self-expression and creativity
- Emotional awareness
- Motor skills and coordination
Call us at 905-855-2690 x2458 or check out our flyer
to find out more about how music can support you, 4 Life!
Karaoke Camp 2018
This full-day music program includes all kinds of action packed music activities including sing along, dancing, “jam session”, drum circle, relaxation to music, and of course, karaoke! Participants will enjoy the social benefits of music making and develop their own unique ways of expressing themselves through individual and group performances.
The Karaoke Camp schedule also includes free play, outdoor activity, water and food breaks. Clients new to Music 4 Life programs may be invited to attend a pre-camp screening.
To participate your child/youth should:
- be able to participate in a group setting
- be able to follow directions
- be able to attend and sit for 20-30 minutes
July 9-13, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
July 16-20, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
July 23-27, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
To register or inquire please contact Sandy Ludwig at Music 4 Life: 905-855-2690 x2458