Music 4 Life
Music 4 Life is a private practice that offers music therapy, music education and music recreation programs at ErinoakKids locations in Mississauga, Brampton and Halton. Programs specialize in using music to engage, motivate and practice life skills in a creative, exciting, and comfortable environment. Individuals and groups enjoy singing, moving, playing instruments, listening to music, and even improvising and composition!
Participation in a music program can facilitate and develop:
- Attention span
- Listening skills and cooperation
- Social skills, sense of accomplishment and belonging
- Confidence and self-esteem while reducing anxiety
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Self-expression and creativity
- Emotional awareness
- Motor skills and coordination
Call us at 647-607-2511 or visit our website
to find out more about how music can support you, 4 Life!