1. Are parking rates at all three sites the same?
Yes, all three sites will have the same parking fee structure.
2. Can I use the same multi-visit pass or monthly pass at all three sites?
Yes, these passes can be used at any of our sites.
3. What are the parking options?
Families and staff will be able to pay a posted rate or purchase a discounted multi-visit or monthly pass (see above). If you are visiting our sites for less than 20 minutes, you will not have to pay to park.
4. How will families/visitors pay for parking?
There are a few options.
If you are paying the posted rate, bring your parking ticket with you and pay at the parking machine before you leave.
If you are buying a discounted multi-visit or monthly pass (for clients and staff only), you can select this option at the parking machine inside the front door. The machine will print a receipt, which you can take to the parking attendant. The attendant will verify that you are an ErinoakKids client and will give you the pass that you purchased. We realize that this process does take a bit longer, but we want to be sure only ErinoakKids clients are receiving the discounted rate. Please note that on your first visit, you will have to bring your parking ticket with you and pay the posted rate.
5. Will volunteers pay to park?
No. Volunteers will not pay to park.
6. Will students pay to park?
Yes, students will pay to park.
7. Will staff pay to park?
Yes, staff will pay to park.
8. Will I be able to drop off or pick up my child without paying to park?
Yes. You can use the designated drop-off area at the front of the building to drop off your child without incurring a parking fee. You may also enter the gated parking area and exit within 20 minutes without paying to park.
9. Are the new sites on transit routes?
Yes, we are accessible by transit.
10. Why is there paid parking at the new sites, but not at the current sites?
When we move to our new sites, there will be additional costs associated with operating and maintaining the parking lots that we do not incur at our current rented locations. These parking fees will cover only the costs required to maintain the parking lots.
11. Will ErinoakKids profit from paid parking?
No. The parking fees will cover the costs to maintain the parking lots only. ErinoakKids will not profit from these fees.
12. Do these fees include taxes?
13. Will those visiting the hospital in Oakville or nearby businesses at all sites be able to park in the ErinoakKids parking lots?
No. Parking is for ErinoakKids clients, families, staff and visitors only.
14. Who can I talk to if I have additional questions?
Please email us at email@example.com